Choose the Country
Search in catalog

Choosen Countries

    + Add your company
    Equipment for geophysical search methods

    This section contains information concerned with selling equipment for carrying out geophysical field explorations.
    Use the structure on the left to specify the search of equipment for geophysical search methods.
    We hope you will find just what you need!

    ISOV is a Dutch manufacturer of positive spring operated air intake shutoff valves that provides emergency overspeed shutdown of a diesel engine. Our valves are suited for Drilling Rigs (Onshore & Offshore), Drilling Support Equipment, Well Servicing Equipment, Refinery Support Equipment, Bulk Haulers and Tankers, Mining Equipment, Construction Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, Generator Sets, Air
    Hoofdveste 1 3992 DH Houten The Netherlands

    «Scientific and Production Company "Elicom" specializes in the development of recording equipment, necessary for carrying out logging and is known for a wide range of geophysical service companies, as well as among the leading manufacturers of downhole tools.» All information is taken from that is in free access.

    +7 (347) 29-349-28

    «Renhe Group Limited was established in 2004, it is a specialized oil and gas technology company which provides R & D, Manufacturing, Sales & Engineering Services about Wireline Logging, Logging-While-Drilling, Oilfield Evaluation, and Well Completion Tools. » All information is taken from that is in free access.

    «JSC "Seismotekhnika" has been carrying out research and design work for more than 35 years. Its activity results in the production of modern geophysical and oilfield equipment» All information is taken from  that is in free access. /
    +(375)232 – 423789
    246020, Republic of Belarus, Gomel, Vladimirova street,16

    "When it comes to explosives, it is difficult to find another company that can compete with the extensive experience and technical expertise that DynaEnergetics™ offers. After all, it was our founder, Alfred Nobel, who invented dynamite back in 1867. For nearly 150 years, we have continued to innovate and expand worldwide with the goal of
    Kaiserstrasse 3 53840 Troisdorf Germany

    "Established in 2001, ZF has contributed to design and manufacturing field proven Geophones & hydrophones, custom seismic cables, connectors and spare parts for the seismic exploration industry. We combine experienced employees, top material suppliers and advanced facilities to manufacture high performance products with reasonable price. We devote to helping clients save money in long-time filed
    In North,Aote Automobile Factory,Xushui,Baoding,Hebei,072555 China

    "As a worldwide leader in the seismic acquisition industry for over 27years, DOLANG GEOPHYSICAL continues to design, manufacture and support a full range of high-tech integrated equipment for exploration in land, marine, and down-hole environments." All information is taken from that is in free access. ;
    via Nicolo' Daste 34 – 16149 Genova GE Italy

    "GSL is an independent Geophysical Company based in Singapore, established by principle Andy Cunningham, providing Geophysical Project Management Services and conducting non exclusive surveys, to the oil & gas industry in the Asia pacific Region since the beginning of 2008. Prior to this, the principals worked for major geophysical exploration companies in senior technical and
    +65 - 6494 0600
    Main Office Warehouse 8b @ Admiralty, 8b Admiralty Street, #04-06, Singapore 757440

    "The Arabian Geophysical and Surveying Company (ARGAS) was established in January 13th, 1966 as a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51% of the shares & Compagnie Générale de Géophysique (now CGG) which owns the remaining 49%. " All information is taken from that is in free access.
    ADC Building, 3rd Floor, Office No.1 P.O Box 535, Al Khobar 31952

    "Based on the fact that seismic is one of the most reliable and commonly used technologies in the oil and petroleum industry, and supported by 10 years experience in seismic and data acquisition and data collection management by the Saudi geophysical consulting office, the idea of opening the geophysical equipment factory limited was born "
    +966 13 890 2633
    Geophysical Equipment Factory Limited P.O. Box 1587 Al Khobar 31952 Kingdom Saudi Arabia